Sunday, November 7, 2010

Bye Bye Egypt!

Everybody say it together now... "Indiana Jones!" 

Once the sun hits the zenith, things begin to take on a cuckoo outlook 

Pyramid building inspection is a sticky hot job 

Merhaba from your Bedouin lass! 

Can I claim now that not only I've kissed a girl but a really old one too?

Little one came out of nowhere when we were stopping over one of the Greek Orthodox churches 

Our little "Van Cat" - what pretty eyes! 

The only lift to take you up to the hostel in Cairo - once it comes down, the pressure pushes all the mozzies out of their hiding joints like berserk hogs. As you can see I wasn't too thrilled waiting for the ride (again!) 

My attempt at putting my head into Sobek's descendant's Egyptian cotton mouth 

My Ah Lian's interpretation of a B&W model shot... probably the only time you will get to see this! 

Our housekeeper was upping the ante to really gun for his baksheesh - at least he earned it. The elephant finally copped it off!

That's the problem taking a 2-night cruise down the Nile. Plenty of saggy budgie smugglers onboard. This is my finger up in the a$$ shot. 

Okay, when you did pay attention to the scenery besides the saggy sunburnt bodies, it was pretty spectacular 

One of the more beautiful moments in Egypt 

Upper Egypt, Southern Empire