Tuesday, July 27, 2010

The CIA Files: Break A Leg And It's Final!

It's been a fantastic, at times strange, others weary and then some heartwarming adventure - but the Central Asian leg was one trip of a lifetime. Two months of our lives had built up to this one final send-off by the quirky Russian-up town of Tashkent and to capture our last few moments before we board the plane heading West, here's thank you for the music Uzbekistan!

Waiting out the Osh incident... must had been Day 4, before the river dip

Poking my nose around Bukharan housing maze

Making friends during one of those many beautiful sunsets!

Okay, technically this Madrassah isn't functioning anymore but the well still pulls clean, cool water...
and I was dying to do SOMETHING touristy!

Viv doing what she does best... sniffing out the new

Call off the Uzbekistan Man Search - even if he's got his sword on my head, Pahlavon darling, please understand... my heart only yearns for one and I only make my cream scones for my hubby... please, please... this is the last time I shall take your calls...

After so many Vodka shots, I wouldn't blame him and I certainly can't deny him the humour!

The look on my face? Try making them understand that neat Vodka shouldn't be dunked through a rice bowl. I was actually half-real scared!

But at the end, you know wherever you are, that's where you're supposed to be