Thursday, September 22, 2011

Did I Say...?


... that I love you more than anything in the world?

You're such a cute baby octopus that I struggle to get clothed up (you love taking your clothes off) but even though you pack in a good set of lungs to tell me how much you disapprove of my trying to put on your some nice stuff to shield you from the cold and sun, I love you still more than anything in the world?

And for the odd moment in the future when you get angry at me because I won't let you have a boyfriend at age 12 and when I disagree with your wanting to wear that short mini, or when we have that real first fight over your choice of career / men / life, you will remember that I am only human and that I love you more than anything in the world?

You are all that I ever want and more. You are my angel.