Saturday, April 4, 2009

Forgetfulness

O sleep, O gentle sleep, nature's soft nurse, how have I frightened thee, that thou no more will weigh my eye-lids down and sleep my senses in forgetfulness?
- William Shakespeare, UK

I know it's one day late and it hit me when I was in my sequence of the busiest (and most intense week so far) stretch of time in my personal space... so far (I was washing the dogs' lunch bowls).

And what a week it has been. I took a really successful (and so honoured to be given the chance to do it) photography session at Claire and Baby Hugo's home, in which I will be surprising this family who is going through good but challenging times with a personal album of their lives (ssshhh, they don't know it but it will be a surprise!) and it had also been a week of evening storms that deprived my dogs (and me) of their usual runs, hence we improvised with indoor chasing games. My hubby came home of an India business blitz with lots of hilarious tales and smells of spice (I still love you baby), cooked up a storm last night, cooking up a storm this afternoon, battled laundry (many times over), felt hope and understood about honouring hope and never letting it down, finishing off the fridge because we are heading to Bunakan to dive with sharks, and upgrading my erhu lessons and will be preparing for my first ever public performance in roughly two weeks' time.

There, a mouthful if I may say (pun intended).

Hope you will always be showered with an eventful week and that when the mist of forgetfulness lifts, you find your life that tad more enriching.