Friday, December 24, 2010

All My Christmassy Love To Y'all!



 As I sit here in peace enjoying the quiet fall of rain in our "snowy winter wonderland" at my brother-in-law and sister-in-law's home (where we are celebrating Christmas this year), I am so grateful as my year ends with such meaning.

Hubby and I, singing to some jazzy old traditional Christmas songs while the most delicious French whiffs come oozing out from the kitchen with all the love and hard work of dear loved ones coming together to fuss over each other (even our little one isn't missing out of the fun as sister-in-law has bought a bottle of sparkling grape to toast!) with great company, home comfort and heaps of love, laughter and hugs as we spoil each other with gifts and the odd pop from the cork.

I've celebrated many a Christmas in forms of all and for one thing, this is one that I will always remember and with fond hope to the rest that are to come in the future.

God bless, Merry Christmas and a glorious New Year to all!