Friday, November 14, 2008

Infinite Possibilities


One can become whatever one wants to be, if one constantly contemplates on the object of desire with faith.
- Bhagavad Gita, India

When life springs up at dawn with an abundance of promises waiting for you, what joy!

I got out of bed quite excited today knowing that I am waking up "differently" this morning. By that I meant that I held firmly in my heart that I carried with myself an intention, an absolute to live the day with a better awareness than before. And almost as if my intention was being tested, I encountered so many naysaying, that I couldn't achieve my goals, that I was really wasting my time and it was all... child's play at 30.

I took a step to pause and decided that I will not accept these predictions. Previously I would probably spend the good half of my day and night thinking about what was said to me. However, I think what is more important is what was to be done, by me. I suppose people will never stop telling you "no". Even with the best intentions. But didn't someone also say that every no is a step closer to my yes?

Plucking the phone off the hook, switching my online profile to "away from the computer", sharing my story with the believers. I am sure you will understand that if I shall excuse myself to contemplate on my object of desire(s)!

Namaste.