Saturday, November 22, 2008

Spantaculous!


Great cookies!
- Talia Schonberger, Beijing



This is Vivien reporting live from Nellie's and Carl's home in Park Apartments in Chaoyang district in Beijing! Today has been a god-sent lovely day with spectacular weather. We climbed the Great Wall of China and huffed and puffed our way up and down, but managed to take lots of pictures.

What do you know? The Toboggan ride was the way down! It was awesome and my skirt was flying on the way down. I never thought being in such a historical place would have such a fantastic place coming down. I was on a high! The walk was all worth it. Yes, there was the sellers haggling a piece of bronze horse sculpture down to 200 Yuan but Carl told me that I should wait for his mum, Patty to take me to the Dirt Market to get the best bang of my bucks!

I'm currently waiting in glee greediness on the delectable cookies (chocolate chip!) that the lovely girls are baking and I shall sign off from Beijing, for another day of adventure.