Monday, November 10, 2008

Going It On Your Own


Doh!
- Homer Simpson, USA

Think that the "help" button helps?

Think again. And then think again.

Sitting here in the dead of the early morning hours (or really late last night, depending on how you look at it) brings the only gratification in the end result of finally writing my own simple HTML code. No dummies guide, no geek to ring, no food and water, it is almost becoming a sole dull walk into the deserts on cyber world. But really, it is difficult but I suppose the grand old dame of all tricks - perseverance pays.

It is painfully coming along, but I can go to bed knowing that it is coming through. Oh yeah, I still got to check the 3-day air fare sale on Malaysian Airlines (tiny disclaimer on wonderfully discounted fares depicts that fuel charge, all the taxes under the sun and other charges not included... boy is this going to be worth it) until I hit the pillows.

Bonne nuit!

*Note: After completely criss-crossing the entire website, with no 3-day sale in sight, I have only this to say (well, at least it sounds quite like an elegant way to end the night, or start the day I guess...)

C'est de la merde!