Wednesday, February 4, 2009

The Gift


Everyone is gifted - but some people never open their package.
- Unknown

Do you know how it feels when you are being given, like really with all the thought in the world? It can be an unexpected hug (check), your favourite flower because he thought of you while he was doing the morning shift of the grocery shopping at the local pasar (check and check!), that those chocolate brown eyes always look at you that way that you loved so much (check, check, check...).

I am lucky, actually touched by heaven to have someone who gives like a dream. You know, things that money can't buy? It's not something you make someone do for you.

I hope you feel that I am in my little humble way, giving you something worthwhile of sharing. Let us remember how it is like to be given, and that we are inspired to give.

After all, I believe, we are capable of this talent. Just open yourself.