Thursday, August 27, 2009

TRAVELINSPIRE: Last Chapter of London
















Okay, maybe I am getting nostalgic. But this is the last entry from my two-month travel and I am restarting again on new grounds. My gut feel tells me that I will come back a different person after Borneo and India. I don't know, I don't want to have any preset notions, I want to learn, I want to be free.

Sometimes I think about our move to Australia by Christmas next year. Building that "ultimate home" that we call it, maybe having children, who knows, maybe a kick-ass career. I don't know what I will be doing. This past year had opened up so many opportunities for me, I dealt with so many possibilities, I saw so much, I felt so much.

You know when they say you cross the bridge when you come to it? I think I am truly starting to learn about what it means. I got 21km to cross early October. I want to set a new time. I've done a couple of half(s) but this one is personal. I want to push myself to a new horizon.

Will write about it when it happens.

Promise.

Other than that, London was awesome. It was the perfect full stop to what had been a perfect two months. I learned a lot about myself. My weakness, my strength, and most of all, what I was capable of doing beyond what I used to believe myself to be.