Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Food Diary: The Maze Of Sleep


You don't get nothing from sleep but a dream.
- Don King, USA

I was completely knocked out into the blue last night. It felt like a pleasant journey walking through the nocturnal forest, blind-folded but being led confidently by your earthly tired body, void of any imagination or the day's worries, and you floated gracefully above the misty dew of the grassy forest floor.

Then I saw the waters rising from nowhere of a sudden. I looked down and saw the low floor had opened up into a crater, and there were crocodiles. Every where, swimming in a hoax of laziness, as if I would believe their pretension of friendliness would led myself with the water to nestle in that nest of spiky skins, fangs, and reptilian eyes. All staring with the intent of taking.

I awoke thinking that I had a restful sleep, without a dream.