Sunday, December 21, 2008

And Before I Go Leaving On Jet Plane...


Next year we take back our decade.
- Vijay, Home

It has come to our sense again that the end of the year is near. In fact, by tomorrow as I officially switch off my to-do's temporarily to take refuge in Ubud, it is "the end of 2008" for me. Time to reflect and project for 2009?

What do I wish for myself in the coming year?

That I embark on the building of a new foundation. To live my next decade in great fulfillment. Find honesty in my day's work. Spend my 4am for something of a worthy cause. Carve out my oxygen into physical presence (refer previous blog entries if confused). The thinking is all done, the hardware and software are in place. The plan is set, and 2009 sees the setting up in roaring speed. Targets are set, interfacing are thought out properly.

I already can't wait for 2010!

And I wish you the same. Love, health, faith, and prosperity in all honesty.