Saturday, December 27, 2008

Does The Reality Ring That Loudly?

Groan...
- Author, Home

The author wishes to apologise for a mayhem display of thought on blog (?). Brains are fried (literally) from a last minute pool dip that resulted in "honey, I think it's all right, the clouds are out and I don't think I am going to burn" look (pay back!).

Luckily my lovely sweet man has looked after the loads of laundry, laid out a lovely brunch (my favourite of steamed chook with noodles) plus picked up the dogs!

In the mean time, I am limited by action since I have  to walk around the house carrying the slimy slug look, courtesy of slathering tonnes of post-sun cooling gel on my tan (burn).

When I regain my movement (no skin creaks when I fold my arms), I will load up on Ubud.

It's fantastic! (ouch... arms put down).